|2018 Summer School Home||Travel & Local Info||Reg'n & Support||Schedule & Abstracts||Course Materials|
Submit Registration / Support Request Form
The registration and support request form is now available (Dec. 5, 2017).
Deadline for funding applications
To be assured of full consideration for funding, submit your funding application by Friday March 23, 2018.
UPDATE (3/20/2018): Due to the overwhelming response, registration will close at the end of 3/23/2018.
UPDATE (3/24/2018): Registration has closed.
About financial support
We strongly encourage graduate students and junior researchers to apply for funding for the school.
We hope to support as many people as possible. In order to do so, we encourage all applicants to also apply for local matching sources of funding from their own institutions.
A block of rooms has been reserved for Summer School participants at the Holiday Inn Express in downtown Athens.
- If you are supported by the Summer School (including the four main speakers and their assistants), the organizers will make your room reservation at the Holiday Inn Express.
- Please fill out the registration form, even if you are one of the four main speakers or their assistants, so we will know what dates you will be here. If for some reason you do not want to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, you can tell us on the form.
- Anyone else, who is not requesting or expecting financial support from the Summer School, should make their own reservations by May 10 at the Holiday Inn Express at the negotiated rate of $95/night + tax.
- To make reservations, you may call the hotel at 706-546-8122 and reference "RTG" or "RTG Summer Workshop".
- Or use this link for online reservations.