Faculty Development in Scientific Teaching: Southeast SI
Director and Regional Coordinator, National Academies Southeast Summer Institute on Scientific Teaching 2012-2016
I. UGA [since Fall 2006]
1. Principles of Biology II for majors (BIOL 1108 Lecture)
2. Organismal Biology for non-majors (BIOL 1104 Lecture)
3. TA-training (GRSC 7770 Seminar)
4. Freshmen Seminar (FRES 1010): Do your BEST: How to study and learn in college.
5. Undergraduate Research (BIOL 4960, BIOL 4970, PBIO 4960)
6. Communicating Science (BIOL/PBIOL 8010, 8290 Seminar)
7. Freshmen Odyssey Seminar (FYOS 101): All about Fireflies.
9. YoungDawgs Program. Research experiences for Highschool students.
II. University of Texas at Austin [1997-2006]
1. Structure and Function of Organisms (Lecture)
2. Principles of Animal Behavior (Lecture)
3. Undergraduate Research
III. Wake Forest University [1995-1997]
1. Comparative Physiology (Lecture)
2. Behavioral Ecology (Lecture and Lab)
3. Evolution of Primate Social Systems (Seminar)
4. Undergraduate Research
IV. Duke University [1993-1995]
1. Introductory Biology Labs I & II
2. Evolution of Primate Social Systems (Seminar)