Pregnant or have a new baby?
If so, we need you! The UGA Infant Study center is looking for pregnant women and babies <10 months old and children 7-12 years old for a couple of studies that are currently underway. You can find more details about the current studies we have going on (including the available incentives for participation) in the flyers below.
Interested in participating?
Please give us a call at 706-542-5258, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the "contact us" link to send us an email with the following information:
- Your name
- Your preferred method of contact
- If you are pregnant:
- your due date
- roughly how far along you are (in weeks)
- If your baby has already arrived:
- your baby's date of birth
- your baby's gestational age at birth (how many weeks pregnant you were when you delivered your baby)
- Whether you are interested in participating in one or both studies that are currently underway
- Any questions you might have