Facilitating explorations, excursions, study abroad tours, and expeditions to mountain areas and other landscape ecology research sites of physical geography of mountains in the Western Hemisphere, including critical bioeography and ethnoecology of the Tropical Andes ecoregion.
- Tropical treeline dynamics
- Avian indicators on border effects
- Plant associations at the forest edge
- Human effects on boundary lines
- Migrating agrobiodiversity boundaries
- Critical biogeography of mountains
- Study Abroad in Ecuador's mountains